HelloBaby monitor HB50 | Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio
About this item
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO OPERATE: Setup is simple, just like plug-and-play. The Parent Unit, powered by a rechargeable battery, gives you full mobility in the house.
- INFRARED NIGHT VISION: The infrared baby monitor camera with an automatic light sensor precisely detects the light conditions and automatically shifts between day and night modes.
- TWO-WAY TALK BACK: The crystal clear two-way audio feature allows clear conversation between the baby and parent units.
- SMART BABY MONITOR FEATURES: Room temperature monitor and alert, infrared night vision, lullaby, sound level LED indicator.
- WARRANTY: 3-month money-back warranty, 1-year quality guaranteed, 24-hour professional service support.
Sound Activated LED Indicator&Screen
Sound-activating lights bar, and LCD screen video on crying when the monitor work on screen-off mode. You can hear and notice your baby at once wherever you are doing anything away from baby room. Set a high volume you can hear baby coughing or breathing.
Auto Infrared Night Vision
Enables you to see and monitor your little one even when it is completely dark in their bedroom. Let you can monitor you baby any movments with clear view during the daytime even at present observe the child with the lights off. Allow you to keep tabs on your sleeping child even when you’re not in the same room.
Supports Real-Time intercom, hear your baby sound parent can talk back to the camera by push a button to talk with your child through the screen. Comfort or interact your baby in your soothe sound around the space in your house, and check on your child with the monitor instead of waking up by going to childroom to look.
Temperature indicator on the parent unit lets you know when it's time to adjust the thermostat. Whenever allows to ensure your baby stays in a comfort and safe environment at all times.
100% secure with a 2.4GHz frequency and stable connection the operating range could be up to 900ft (tested in open air)—everything is seen and heard in real-time.
1. If you want to monitor your child all night while sleeping in the next room, it is better to use power supply from the wall socket ---Recommend to use our original power cable for priority!
2. We suggest that baby camera and monitor had better keep1.5-2m distance (if too close,it is easy to hear the buzzing or beep sound).
3. If too zoomed in, you could keep the monitor 2-3m away from the camera;
4. Temperature may be warmer. Unlike a thermometer, the temperature of the baby unit itself heats up when it is plugged in for a long time, so the temperature will be higher for a baby monitor.