Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We always aim for making sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
1. Making sure that there is sound within the covering range of the camera microphone.
2. Moving the camera or monitor further apart if the unit emits a loud high-pitch noise (feedback).
1. Move the camera closer to the monitor.Reposition the camera, monitor or both to improve the reception.
2. Keep the camera and monitor away from other 2.4GHz electronic devices (e.g Microwave oven,Wi-Fi router etc.)
3. Remove obstructions between the monitor and camera. Materials such as brick, concrete and wood can greatly impact the wireless signal strength.
4. Adjust the camera antennas to vertical position. (For HB65 & HB66 Baby unit only)
1. Check if the brightness level is set too high.
2. Ensure your camera isn't pointed directly at a light source(e.g., sun or spot light).
3. Move your camera to a different location.
1. Check the camera lens for dirt, dust, spiderwebs. Clean the lens with a soft, clean cloth.
2. Too much environmental interference will affect the picture clarity. Move your camera to a different location.
1. Move the camera closer to the monitor.
2. Remove obstructions between the monitor and camera.
3. Adjust the antennas to vertical position. (For HB65 & HB66 Baby unit only)
We will send a new parent unit to you if your warranty is still valid
and be careful when press, just gently press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off the unit.
Restart your monitor and check the connection to the camera. If the
monitor displays “Waiting for connection” message, move the monitor closer to the camera.
1. Make sure the adapter is plugged in when charging.
2. Make sure the charging LED is light up when charging.
3. Make sure the battery is fully charged before use.
4. Move the camera or monitor further apart if the unit emits a loud pitched noise (feedback).
5. Battery life will vary based on settings.
1. Check all connections to the camera. Make sure the adapter is plugged in.
2. Make sure that the camera and monitor are both ON.
3. Make sure that the camera is in range of the monitor.
Night vision reflects when camera is recording through a window. Move the camera to a different location.
1. Check if the VOX mode is activated.
2. Check if Power Saving mode is activated. (HB65 non-VOX function version)
For model HB30,HB66,HB50
Charging LED(first led) light change from red into green. The battery symbol change from scrolling into steady when lithium battery is full.
For model HB24,HB32,HB65
The battery symbol change from scrolling into steady when lithium battery is full.
1. HB65 monitor can pair with only HB65 camera.
2. HB50 monitor can pair with only HB50 camera.
3. HB32 monitor can pair with HB32/HB24 camera.( HB32 has two version, the new version is not compatible with the HB24)
1. The adapters of HB50 and HB66 are same.
2. The adapterss of HB32 and HB24 are same.
3. There are two different versions for HB65, you can judge the specification of them through the S/N printed on the back of the monitor, if you have the S/N ending with " HR/RX/HRB", which means the adapters of the monitor and camera are different. If you have the S/N ending with " HR5", which means the adapters of the monitor and camera are same.