Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Return
Shipping disruption relating to the coronavirus COVID-19 situation
Does the product ship internationally?
We can ship the product to United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, France, Germany and Ireland. Please visit our shop to order the Hellobaby baby monitors. For logistics, we usually use FBA, UPS or FedEx.
What is the shipping time?
Orders will ship within 2-5 business days of processing payment, Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
What is your return policy?
For more detailed information about our return policy, please visit this page.
How many hours is the battery life?
What is the wireless range of HelloBaby baby monitor?
The range is approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters) in an open field for video baby monitor units.
Are baby monitors safe?
Yes, the wireless transmission between the baby unit and parent unit is secure with our DSR technology. No one else can hear your voice!
Can I add high and low temperature warning?
Yep. the HelloBaby baby monitor with temperature sensor, you can set the higah / low temperature alerts via the parent unit. When the threshold is triggered, you'll get a sound alert to tell you it's getting a bit too cold or too warm for your baby.
Does the HelloBaby baby monitor support multiple camera units？
Yes, you can get full room coverage by adding up to 4 cameras in alternate screen mode.（Scan view cameras every 10s).
Do HelloBaby baby monitors support two-way talk back?
Yes, the crystal clear two-way audio feature allows conversation both ends as clear as if you were in the same room with your little one.
Are there cute lullabies on the HelloBaby baby monitor?
Yes, you can soothe your baby by playing 8 lullabies remotely as if you were in the same room with your little one.
Does it have night vision? Will it affect the baby's sleep?
Yes, the HelloBaby baby monitor camera is equipped with automatic night vision and infrared LED. An automatic light sensor accurately detects light conditions and automatically switches between day and night modes. With up to 15 feet of visibility in total darkness, expand your vision at night; never miss a moment, day or night.
What is VOX mode?
Sound-activating lights bar and LCD screen video on crying when the monitor work on screen-off mode (VOX mode). You can hear and notice your baby at once wherever you are doing anything away from baby room. Set a high volume you can hear baby coughing or breathing. More abou the VOX mode, more about the VOX mode on baby monitors.
Compatibility of interoperability issues about power adapters
1. The adapters of HB50 and HB66 are same.
2. The adapterss of HB32 and HB24 are same.
3. There are two different versions for HB65, you can judge the specification of them through the S/N printed on the back of the monitor, if you have the S/N ending with " HR/RX/HRB", which means the adapters of the monitor and camera are different. If you have the S/N ending with " HR5", which means the adapters of the monitor and camera are same.
Compatibility and interoperability issues between each model
1. HB65 monitor can pair with only HB65 camera.
2. HB50 monitor can pair with only HB50 camera.
3. HB32 monitor can pair with HB32/HB24 camera.( HB32 has two version, the new version is not compatible with the HB24)
How to fix audio problems?
1. Making sure that there is sound within the covering range of the camera microphone.
2. Moving the camera or monitor further apart if the unit emits a loud high-pitch noise (feedback).
What should I do if the picture is disconnected?
1. Move the camera closer to the monitor.Reposition the camera, monitor or both to improve the reception.
2. Keep the camera and monitor away from other 2.4GHz electronic devices (e.g Microwave oven,Wi-Fi router etc.)
3. Remove obstructions between the monitor and camera. Materials such as brick, concrete and wood can greatly impact the wireless signal strength.
4. Adjust the camera antennas to vertical position. (For HB65 & HB66 Baby unit only)
What Shold I do if the picture is too bright?
1. Check if the brightness level is set too high.
2. Ensure your camera isn't pointed directly at a light source(e.g., sun or spot light).
3. Move your camera to a different location.
What Shold I do if the picture is not clear?
1. Check the camera lens for dirt, dust, spiderwebs. Clean the lens with a soft, clean cloth.
2. Too much environmental interference will affect the picture clarity. Move your camera to a different location.
What Shold I do if the picture is flickering?
1. Move the camera closer to the monitor.
2. Remove obstructions between the monitor and camera.
3. Adjust the antennas to vertical position. (For HB65 & HB66 Baby unit only)
What should I do if the monitor picture is frozen?
1. Repower the baby unit (plug out the adapter, then plug it into the socket again);
2. Press the RESET key at the back of the parent unit and check the connection to the camera. If the monitor displays a “Waiting for connection” message, move the monitor closer to the camera.
What should I do if there is no picture from the camera?
1. Check all connections to the camera. Make sure the adapter is plugged in.
2. Make sure that the camera and monitor are both ON.
3. Make sure that the camera is in range of the monitor.
How to do if the power button is broken?
We will send a new parent unit to you if your warranty is still valid and be careful when press, just gently press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off the unit.
How to keep the battery life?
1. Make sure the adapter is plugged in when charging.
2. Make sure the charging LED is light up when charging.
3. Make sure the battery is fully charged before use.
4. Move the camera or monitor further apart if the unit emits a loud pitched noise (feedback).
5. Battery life will vary based on settings.
How to judge that the lithium battery is full of electricity?
For model HB30,HB66,HB50:
Charging LED(first led) light change from red into green. The battery symbol change from scrolling into steady when lithium battery is full.
For model HB24,HB32,HB65:
The battery symbol change from scrolling into steady when lithium battery is full.
How to do if the screen go black regularly?
What if I encounter issues with the product after the return window?
We offer a standard 1-year manufacturer's warranty on all of our products. You can ship a faulted product to us if you are encountering a technical issue with it. Please note that the warranty does not cover accidental damages or items relating to wear-and-tear. The rechargeable Li-ion battery and USB charging port are items not covered under the warranty.
We are happy to help you solve any problem, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Buy with confidence, Click Add to Cart Now!